love Eva, near the water plant
now you have learned about Mostar and get an idea of what surrounds me every day. But we have not talked about what the city and its surroundings for poetic qualities has - even though we have bright red from my balcony a shooting star and horizontal, seen and heard for seconds sizzle (yes dear reader, shooting stars sizzle at times, even if it's hard to believe ... you hear them burn ... we ears are witnesses). Maybe we can make up for the discussion of Mostar and literature / letters on the basis of a few still photos. Keywords could be: "austerity", "battered", "sublime". For example.
you are quoting Ben Lerner "horn if you wish all difficult poems were deep. That's good. I would just watch as recommended by poems like you take a closer I get, unfortunately neither the time nor Bella Edit. What is certain is that complexity is often used in poetry rather than the ceiling lack depth. So successful that it might not even notice the author or the author. Steffen Popp, the learner has translated, I have already read some of his own poems from his first poetry book "How Alps. I liked it, very plastic, replete with images, comparisons, one might criticize that, but I like it. Especially since the poems I know well from time to time are funny again.
That's it for today, see you soon,
your Sibylla
PS: Bullets, I love lists!
0 comments:
Post a Comment