love Sibylla,
like you've just described the concept, I can understand him much better. This form is also infirmity a matter of aesthetics - beauty is more exciting with fractions, the beauty in ugliness. In this context I would also recommend "Axolotl Road Kill" Helen Hegemann (I've now finished reading). The novel goes on, however, breaks out, he describes a broken 16-year-old and is quite hard, so acute that it is also funny. In form and content it contains a radical critique of society to be without moral. You can tell that she is strongly influenced by theater people as Pollesch and Schlingensief. So I had more fun and found him at the end really smart and punky.
I think it's great that you are at the Literature Festival in Pristina 've read, and that it was good. Do you have the others, does sometimes talk about their living conditions as authors? We both have a short-term professional use, quiet. But all this waiting, Promote and questions is still very close and probably come back sometimes. However, I hope we've done the worst. This week, an interview with Christiane Rösinger read, and she says, correctly, that there is actually no more Bohemians, but only precariat. When I think of my professional attitude in his early twenties back, because much has changed. In the past, my main goal is always to work so not too much, and certainly not something that is boring or normal is. Now I shall be very glad to earn money even with a work for which qualified me somehow my studies. And money is contrary to my expectations, but more important ... As a student with a slightly above-average maintenance can still be said that money was a not so important. Do not worry, I'm not now completely ruined and publications will give me more satisfaction than money, but life in this system is only ok if you can mitkonsumieren. Apart from the luxury of fun, so you will at least be able to pay his rent and his food himself. I'm probably more influenced by the fact that I personally yesterday after a very long time what needed to clarify the Job Center. It is always depressing, and makes very angry. And then there is always much to tell, funny that the so-churning. The rolling hill cinema, before the sign I was standing in line for a long time, Tue-Sun offers discounts for students and ALG II recipients. Given the absence of just retired and you can life sentence reduced to the movies ...
Regards,
your Eva
0 comments:
Post a Comment