love Eva,
on Sunday I came from the poetry festival "Polip" in Pristina, Kosovo, back and am still satisfied wholly by the many new impressions, good atmosphere at the events, the most sympathetic Chaotik the city, the knowledge of other poets / pupils and their texts. It was great, especially the varied design of the reading n, there were others poems in Albanian, Croatian, Serbian and read German, there was also live music, audio books and video projections. So it was always exciting and entertaining, even if you did not understand all languages and gave the track as satisfied with the pure voice sound had. I was very impressed native of Albania, Ilir Ferra poet who lives in Austria and writes in German. A more distant goal for me to write in the local language ... I myself have read first poems to special places in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In your last letter you agree with me though, that infirmity is an important concept in the literature and that he well describes the transmission of Mostar, but his stand against skeptical. Who would already be maimed? And what literature with the attribute "Therapeutic" provided? I understand what you mean. However, I think to infirmity, even in Mostar, not even implicitly and automatically to war and pain. True, it is here even 15 years after the war and how to continuously can really heal the scars, as long as the city is divided? Nevertheless, for me there is a more symbolic level on which I distance myself from the real events that were terrible, can. The locals like it, understandably, not that tourists love to photograph the strange ruins in the middle of the city, signs of infirmity. But for the tourists and also for me, somewhere in between, locates, these buildings are only used interesting, never seen, outrageously, even beautiful with rust spots, broken glass and overgrown plants. For all the concern I find this perspective to understand.
This is a little bit the opposite of therapy, so a certain sadness at the human equivalent like, especially the way they skillfully Sevdah songs, the typical Bosnian always popular songs of unrequited love acting maintained. About this song tradition there is a movie that plays, among other things in Mostar, here is the link to a teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3QS6A6_Xi0
The film is called simply "Sevdah", is from Marina Andree and is highly recommended. Anyone interested in BiH should look him as well.
it for today. Best wishes!
Sibylla
0 comments:
Post a Comment