Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sample Letter To Invite Mother

Dear Eva,

last night it snowed in the mountains again. While in Mostar are not freezing, but it's icy, because the wind sweeps through the valley, the one here, "Babe = Grannies" called Wind, allegedly after a grandmother who is frozen in the sheep herding. My hope for an early spring remains the same. Unlike Berlin, where I often - perhaps influenced by scenes from "Berlin Alexanderplatz" or something - thought that the winter better fits the city and underlines its special character, Mostar has really their breath when it's cold. People want to be on the road, look good, stay up long, complaining about the heat, go to the sea, winter is best ignored. In summer the uncomfortable cold then completely forgotten and it says: Oh, yes, we have only a very short winter, ne special heating or insulation is needed but not in Mostar ...

I also think that are extremely good, regular meetings and exchanges with other for writing. Also, because it motivated to try new things, to revise texts to produce much. I know these phases in which the value of their own texts appear to be very low, they find very distressing. It inhibits then when I continued to write and that in itself is corrosive because it is missing such an important and simple, joyful part of everyday life seems to fade. As far as your lyrics, I just like the simple, unaffected language in them and very often does not lead to the banality, but clarity. But that is brooding about it and you certainly do not doubt bad: Just because it is something essential to your lyrics, it is important that you reflect about it and the border areas "Simplicity - concreteness - of course - banality" ausmisst again. Instead, I've my regular confrontations with the complexity and opacity, which takes hold of my words again and again.

Christophe Fricker When I read some similar specificity as in your poems, so I've already figured that you his Things like. I am particularly pleased that the poem is first published by him with us. Our exclusive blog ...

Best regards and thank you again soon send new e-mail texts,

Sibylla

0 comments:

Post a Comment