now my trip is already so far away before. First, it's also three weeks ago and for another, I was back at some other locations, casting, Timmendorf / Malente and hospital Lindenhof. From the summer season is also much left. But what I notice is still fresh, the roughness of Berlin, the filth, the often harsh tone and all crazy. When I was the first time to buy again, I was really shocked by the many people ready to shout at each other or to themselves.
I think, Mostar has something in common with Berlin, in that it is so diverse. Beautiful and ugly at the same time. All the ruins in Mostar home to much waste and remember the war and are still existing division, but these wild elements like architecture in the city me when trees grow next to each other from rooftops and narrow streets of old, playful, beautiful buildings, symbols of socialism and modern urban architecture. Quite different in Berlin is of course the mountainous and the central role of the wild river, not to mention the luxuriant flora. What arises from this poetic or adult could, I would like to adjourn at this point. But I'm hanging on for a few photos of Mostar.
while ago I had looked at the program from the upcoming literary festival. Tanja Stupar-Trifunović is not the author, you know very well and even in your Event was? Otherwise, even from Bosnia Herzegovina Faruk Šehić is there and Nicol Ljubic, a German with Bosnian background.
dearest greetings
your Eva
0 comments:
Post a Comment