Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Milena Velba Breasts Milk

study of giftedness and high sensitivity: Join us?

high ability and high sensitivity

-------------------------------------------------- ----------

Sensory-Processing Sensitivity (German: high sensitivity in sensory processing or "high sensitivity") is a private property, which is about 20% of all mammals suspected. It is often associated with high intelligence work, but has so far been relatively little studied. Highly sensitive people take extremely low threshold sensations and emotions, intense and detailed true. Your thoughts are typically deep and thorough, and tend to Metareflexion (= thinking about thinking).

In my thesis I do research the distribution of high sensitivity in the population and possible associations with different variables such as the IQ

This means I need about 500 (in German) participants of any sensitivity "areas" - for example:)
The survey
is not complicated - it's simply to fill out a short online questionnaire (duration: 5-15 minutes depending on the person).

Get involved!

participation in http://wwwhomes.uni-bielefeld.de/upsyf007/cgi/fportal/studypubliclist.pl
study "high sensitivity".

[Notice: The survey is anonymous, in addition to all information coded - to draw conclusions on persons not possible.]

very grateful I'd also, if the link to take part (+ extra "study high-sensitivity") to your know would pass.

Kind regards and many thanks!

Franziska Borries - franziska.borries @ uni-bielefeld.de
(University of Bielefeld / Hosted by Dr. Fritz Ostendorf, work unit Differential Psychology, University of Bielefeld.)

```````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````

this study, I support very much!
Anne Piegsda

0 comments:

Post a Comment