Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Negroes Yellow Cornea

love Eva

"Axolotl Road Kill" I should read soon ... also because it is influenced by contemporary theater, after all it is right now my professional priority area. For over a year, I am now working for the "Mostarski Teatar mladih" - and I must say that the world of the stage opens up for me is slow and partial. The result, the performance, best alternative in a smaller frame, I could even touch always, but theater is so much more. My astute previous conclusions: If the Hat or working as an actor, makes his way into an unusual social structure. He or she works in relation to society, there is no other literature closely related art, which is based so much on interaction and communication. And theater people are not only always point out to present their work publicly, they stick together and internally, are strongly related to each other, for better or for worse. Theater seems to me sometimes as the opposite of poetry, poetry in comparison as a retreat from the network of human relationships. I speak not now believe that poetry must be lifted off of content but of the possible practices of poetry-writing and reciting. I know it does not have to be so, but not every poet Patti Smith is and that's OK. For me poetry is always remain the starting point, even if it is good to go.

girl like Helen Hegemann solve the way out of envy in me, unfortunately. Clearly also have their hard bread to chew, but it's unfair that as someone to be growing into a stimulating, socially relevant medium; that there comes a youthful reflection questions and interesting answers directly to appropriate party. Or what do you mean?

over conditions of existence as authors in Prishtina, I talk to anybody ... but of course some sound problems or worries over again. Just after graduation, with middle, end 20 is hardly anyone worries. We are now in first out fine, but for me is definitely already entered the phase where I get a good connection worry, even if my grant goes up next summer. It would be nice not to have to think for so far and just make the best possible present.

Sogut it goes in continuous rain, which started several days ago. There is even a permanent storm. And this is completely normal. In Germany I have never seen such a thing. It smelled of the night and brews directly related to the city, then removed it a little thunder from afar off, and a flash, so it goes throughout the day. On the night again now, bad weather, etc. I prefer to first. For the third time I've been in Mostar. Way, is pleasant without furniture and pack light. And I will live directly on the Neretva River, which is just about the best thing you can imagine ... you need to know: "Girls like me" resolve quickly from envy - and rightly so. The apartment, less than half as much as anything comparable costs in Berlin, is here for most people affordable. With the paycheck from the West, life is a playground. Although not in any way. Though not always.

stormy greetings

Sibylla

0 comments:

Post a Comment