love Sibylla,
for the two versions of your poem. I like the way alternating deep and light and heavy thoughts are so dynamic. I especially like the real start with the hair and the half-moon fingernail. This is funny with the egg, but perhaps something intentional. You speculate, too, how did you get it well ... I managed to find the translation, there is nothing lost and the last line sounds even round. To title-translation, I'm not sure - "going" better than "traveling", which is too restrictive - perhaps would be "On the Road" or "Moving" is also a possibility.
Our last commentary, the poem by Christophe Fricker, I like it very much. I like the mixture of concrete scenery, short stories and original descriptions. Place and feeling are well understood. I would still want to sit again in a diner in America. Although adventure and freedom can turn a stranger and alone in misery quickly, even without rain.
In my own Texts I have just a pretty self-critical, frustrated phase. I think there is a lack of a consistent style, and much remains superficial and arbitrary. Give me impressed by their own words too quickly. One reads so well with their own ulterior motives always. Often can not decide whether something is good simply, in terms of concrete, or just simply is unimaginative. In that respect I lack the critical exchange that we had in the writing course.
Greetings from the frigid but sunny Berlin,
your Eva
0 comments:
Post a Comment