to chess you have to much except that it should get some girls. A game that keeps the mind fit into old age, I experience this moment with a 87-year-old uncle, who did not play with me rather than chess! His eyes light up, the body, the mind as fit as ever! The format of this game is ideal for me with a field size of 40 mm, all others seems to me to be pushed, rather a hindrance to thought. What I like in addition, the defined lines that make me a schedule or the train somehow easier to plan, perhaps a more emotional aspect, but I like it like that. Similarly, the black border around the game, the game is focused away from all backgrounds, so to speak mind to the essence of the game.
I want to draw attention to one for many may rather insignificant aspect. In this game, the characters into a "Bed" are inserted, ie each character has their own deep-drawn bottom or side surface. This alone makes my uncle very much fun and I've noticed that children like to play this game when granting search! Systematic arrangement, like a puzzle, so to speak! I think the figures are the best way to protect against abrasion and the granting does not last as long.
Get away this game for Christmas 2x.
0 comments:
Post a Comment