love Eva,
between years. I like this time, it suits my melancholy nature. It disturbs just something that I can think of no good intentions for 2011. Am I happy with me? No, as far as it unfortunately is not well!
I am looking forward so much on the end of January to travel to Berlin. After such a long time. I dream of the city as it swallowed me and I walk through your innards. It was a good decision, Christmas in Mostar to spend and only later to start a home visit. So there is already something I can be happy in the new year - and all negative aspects of the festival I did not realize little, no snow disabled arrival, no family Koller, not an excessive gifts effort.
You're right that Christmas is pretty strange here, the Muslim side of the city is just as normal (very strange!) And also on the Catholic side, the Christmas rush in no way compare with what is known from Germany . Just so I got my character by / habituation noted at this festival, celebrating it for myself. Including a lot of Christmas movies and Christmas songs, mostly from the Anglo-American world - I had the most American Christmas of my life in Mostar and at least with the songs now I find it really hard to stop. "It's beginning to look a lot like Chris-mas !..."
I wish you and all our readers a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration and a happy new year. See you soon See you in 2011!
Sibylla
0 comments:
Post a Comment