6 years now since I live no longer with my parents, and for exactly 6 years to run all my stays at home more or less the same from.
After my arrival, of course, for the first time my huge pile of luggage be admired and admired. It really is incredible how this mass of clothes, shoes and gifts Unikram or more than 300km loop through Germany. is then found that I had determined hunger and also a glass of wine to celebrate the day should be opened. Full Abdomen are elegant and easy angeschwipst the first points of friction in terms of politics, lifestyles and what else is there just sailed around, and I leave with my 25 years are welcome to send to bed because it was really time to sleep even now.
The next day I spend well cared for and recovered in my immaturity comforting sigh - depending on weather and season - on the couch or in the garden.
when you make all your friends, aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpas, neighbors and former classmates have been visited, skiing, hiking and swimming in clear mountain lakes are not just in it, then start the treasure hunt. I dig the old-old photo boxes and cabinets for the treasures of my childhood or even better for the treasures of my parents or grandparents. And this time I've really dug up something really great! But the preface:
"Do you know how to knit sweaters with sculpted patterns have the courage, chenille and Angora process Do you know the techniques of needle painting ...?"Yes, I have the courage! So get ready for a lot of new things to make yourself and get your knitting and crochet needles, getting ready for a few projects from the big book of crafts and the large hand-lexicon ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment