Sunday, January 9, 2011

Swelling In Hand After Punching

love Sibylla,

I'm writing you today only short. Just like you, I am completely absorbed by the Kolmar attachment. How much work this is ... this, I am still struck. No, but I realized again how difficult and complex scientific writing is. If one has done what , one is naturally happy. In this case, the styles do not have the additional overhead cost. And the acquisition of literature is not to be underestimated. How many hours to go alone for it. And then goes one for two books for two hours through the city in two different libraries. Was to mark the occasion yesterday for the first time in the Grimm-center. It is impressive and well organized, but at first quite confusing. 'm Running two flights of stairs to the basement in order to determine that there is a need to bring your own padlock for the lockers. In the foyer, new cabinets, you can conclude with the canteen card. I had all the same, then at the department found out, they must first be activated, back to the machine. Then I found no elevator, 5th in the run, at the exit I had to first familiarize yourself with the loan machine, etc. In addition I am in each library visit shocked at how many people there, flowing forth to work on site. And yesterday was Saturday.

When I read, I just read a biography of the Mexican photographer Tina Modotti. Find them only moderately interesting and well written, but what are the places I like: San Francisco, LA and Mexico City. Did they get paid, she had been lying for a while and then came to a colleague who has done research on indigenous peoples in Mexico to talk to them. The story of the book before doing the same, talk with colleagues, remember that the gift book is still unread at home aroused curiosity. Only the result was better, was very pleasantly surprised by Daniel Kehl's "Measuring the World". It's really well written, interesting and funny.

So enough for today. Soon we will see you too!

Best regards, Eva

your

0 comments:

Post a Comment