love Sibylla,
with me Go on with the envy of people like Helen Hegemann. Of course, this successful artist and intellectual environment is helpful, but I think it would be too tiring. And now she has left so many years right to the high expectations they have to withstand pressure. I also have respect for it that they are so young been so focused and diligent work. If anything, I envy them this determination and zeal. Envy and grief to do very close.
When we started the blog, we were still surprised that there are not many literary blogs or they are so hard to find. I still think that this is a manageable amount, and above all, that they are networked together quite well. But it seems to be an open network. Open than the literary world out there. About some new discoveries during the last days, as Fixpoetry and Forum of 13, I am happy. Helpful is also the authors in association with its stone Amelia blog, which now also hosts the gold-dust competition. Our list is of course still early days, but I like when it grows slowly on our blog.
The whole letter suggests a pretty nerd-like direction, but what I wanted to tell - my work as a copywriter for writing is also helpful. You learn not to be too easily satisfied to revise things over and to develop workable ideas. Also throw away things and what makes for great differences, for example, three-part name, every word. Not least of the imagination is stimulated. Through the Directions I have again Time to read, in the subway. Oh, but of course, the work suffers not only benefits and more. Greetings from the pre-Christmas Berlin,
your Eva
PS This is determined in Mostar funny, one side decorated throughout and the other does not, or because I have misconceptions? Yes you would look at the decorated ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment