I went to see the house
In war poets often use the motif of the House wrote a critic
During the war I was lost no poet but a child
that his house
I was not at all sad about it
at first I was happy the change
another city other people
the despair of the parents wondered
there also houses other than the House thought I
I was talking nonsense
memories are held by their houses like a cherry stem
they are ripe and it spits out their hard core and eat the tasty
houses are just dull morass dark corridors spirits in the bottle
the true location of the soul is the intersection of of the wind all the time of new beginnings blows
Over the years I always thought more of the house
It appeared to me in a dream
his Corridors its doors its windows
It was long before I realized that I am unhappy because the house
"and that I can not live without to go and me next to him weep
The house is large and white, the sun penetrates the glass, the heat burns
I stand in front of the house and cry
This is their house says my husband to unknown people
surprised they shrug their shoulders and
Here, she once lived, they will only see all right, they just want to see the house
I look at the house
A blond boy running past me it's my brother
it is not my brother, my brother is now a man and lives in another city
The house is a maze I can not enter the could swallow me empty inside
I look at it from the outside only embraced me and pushes me away
this is my house
Like all memories in a few minutes have room
skipping the fence
the gully next to the wall of the garage of the wells
the plum tree has become the less I say with tears
everything is smaller become
I am without the house with the white walls grew
Never again would I have a house
we buy an apartment
Tanja Stupar-Trifunović
German by Alida Bremer
Tanja Stupar-Trifunović * 1977 in Zadar (Croatia), lives and working as a journalist and poet in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina), she published since 1999, several award-winning poetry. Through translations of her poems including English, German and Polish, it is also an international presence, 2010, she appeared on the international literature festival berlin.
0 comments:
Post a Comment